Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Frustration


*Frustration*
Dear Diary,
            Its Ralph again. I am extremely frustrated and everything seems to be falling apart including the shelters built by Simon and I. Piggy is really getting on my nerves, he is always complaining as if I don’t have enough to deal with right now, its not like I just fell out of the sky or anything! Well life goes on but sadly we aren’t so sure if the little boy with the birthmark’s life will go on… Each day I crave for the taste of meat, but for now cooked fruit will have to do. I wish more than anything my dad would appear, but each and everyday my faith stays strong that he will come to rescue us. Even though I know Jack wants power more than anything, we are still able to maintain a steady relationship. Throughout our time here he has been snobby but if anyone is going to feed my hunger for meat I believe it will be him…

List of things I need to do:
  • vKeep the littuns in order
  • v Secure the shelters
  • v Prove there is no beastie
  • v Keep the fire under control
  • v Keep piggy off my back and occupied 
  • v Make sure no one else goes missing…


PS: I am off for another day on this mysterious island, be back as soon as I can…

4 comments:

  1. hey, don't worry I'm working on the meat problem!
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust that you will!!!
    -Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey were working on that meat!! and lets not let Jack get the best of us...we know we are better leaders so lets prove it! -Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know why i want power? Because i am the best in the world. you aint got nothing on me. If i was leader, all those things you wanted to accomplish would have already been done. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete