Monday, May 27, 2013


Dear Diary,
            Lately I have been thinking a lot about the times before the crash. I miss tea time as well as the wonderful aroma of the meals cooked daily by my mom. If only I knew wether or not my mom and  dad were alive. I play around in the waters and lead the group as if nothing is wrong, but really I miss my family, friends, and home so very badly.
             I am scared of the future here on this island. I was once leader and had the final say, but now I am treated as if i am a spec of dirt, to be stamped over... Jack has gone completely crazy he has nearly bribed all the boys on to his tribe just because of some meat. I need to come to an understanding with him but it is unlikely that logic will make it through his thick skull, especially after what he did to Simon. I am afraid he has gone completely insane... 

PS: I will come back to update soon...
All control, lost...





Man and Beast, is there a difference...

3 comments:

  1. Jack has gone crazy! But our parents are alive..they will come. We just need to last a little bit longer ont his island. Stand strong against your enemies, and we can do it! ~Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy here! Jack has got insane and is one of the main reason there is so much conflict on this island! All we can do though is hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are nothing but a speck of dirt to be stamped over, all alone. My rule is the only thing important now! And I don't really care who I hurt, as long as I have companions.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete